Monday, September 20, 2010

Hats: A Loving Act of Redundancy


For those of you wondering about the void of crafting in this space lately, the last few weeks my knitting endeavors went undercover while I prepared a few gifts for the baby showers of a couple of my childhood friends. While I have two new hat patterns marked to try, with limited time (and even fewer sizes of knitting needles in my stash) I stuck to what I know and love. You guessed it - the striped hat I keep making over and over. I would feel bad about this (really, I would) if it weren't for this little belief I have that the world should be filled with babies in striped hats. Luckily, so far the mamas seem to agree.
*These hats were made using various colors from Debbie Stoller's Stitch Nation full 'o sheep peruvian wool collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment