Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hiatus


Ironically, when Jason asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day, I answered, "sleep." Well, nothing will take you to bed quite as quickly as a stomach bug. Next year, I'll be more specific. So while Jason and I go about recovering (he's suffering from his own head and chest cold), we've put Audrey, a.k.a., The Semi-Naked Chef, in charge of dinner. (Just kidding. Upon hearing of our little infirmary, Mamaw showed up on our doorstep with dinner for the next two nights. She doesn't trust Audrey's culinary skills, either. Thanks, Mom!) Depending on how long this bug lasts, I might take another day off from this space, rest and look at more pictures like the one above. I'm not sure if there's any better medicine.


*I should also say a big thank you to my Dad for stopping by to watch the kids for a few hours so I could get some rest. Thanks Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment