Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Soft and Fluffy

Soft and Fluffy: Outside:



Soft and Fluffy: Inside:




I sewed the final touches on this fleece for Audrey this morning. It is the Baby Wrap Jacket pattern by Katie Himmelberg out of "Stitch" magazine (the Winter 2008 edition). I used the fleece pictured below and another cream one for the binding, both in the "destined for Goodwill pile" as my fabric.



I love that the new fleece has a kimono-inspired look. I made it a little big in hopes that she'll be able to wear it next year as well, but I might have gone a little overboard on the sleeves. Oops. I have to admit, I didn't follow the pattern to the letter, but I think it turned out alright. Today, for snuggling inside while we wait for the temperature to go back up, well, for that I think it's just perfect.





1 comment:

  1. Adorable! The jacket is cute too :^) I need to make one!!

    ReplyDelete